UNCHARTED is developing a set of instruments that aim to provide continuation and collaboration on the investigation and the research about understanding, capturing and fostering the societal value of culture.
These instruments are:
- policy briefs and recommendations for the use of policy makers
- guidelines and examples of good practices for communities engaged with production, management and use of culture
- case studies, scientific papers and a wide range of practical resources made available to researchers
- the UNCHARTED book
The following outcomes are already available for download:
- First policy brief
- All the deliverables of WP1
- All the deliverables of WP2
- The first deliverable of WP3
The outcomes of UNCHARTED are published on the open-heritage.eu platform.