In order to maximize the impact of its research activities among the Cultural Heritage community and create the opportunity for new interactions and participation, UNCHARTED invites all those working in the value-chain of the cultural sector to join its network. The main professional categories to which the invitation is addressed are:
- Cultural institutions
- Public administrations
- National and regional authorities
- Cultural and creative SMEs
- Observatories and statistical institutes
- Projects in the domain of cultural policy research
- Experts and researchers in the areas of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Associations, networks and groups of interest active in cultural areas
Everybody with an Interest in join the network is encouraged to become an Associate Partner.
UNCHARTED reserves to the Associate Partners a special section on this website.
Associate Partners are welcomed to all events realized for the implementation of the project such as conferences, workshops, seminars etc..
They are also invited to share experiences, promote recommendations and guidelines, examples of best practices.
The community of Associate Partners and linked projects will continue to cooperation with the UNCHARTED Consortium even after the end of the EC funded project.